6th Annual Conference and Continuing Education Seminar
March 24, 2018
9:00am to 5:00pm
Manuel Maloof Auditorium
1300 Commerce Dr
Decatur, GA 30030 Click here to register »
EAT BARBECUE GET SMARTER
Snag those CE’s early
March 24, 2018 – GAPPS Annual Meeting & Continuing Ed
- 9-11 am – Annual Meeting, including election of officers. Highlight: Voting on new Bylaws (if you need a copy contact [email protected])
- 11 am – 5 pm – Continuing Education. Featuring a great line-up of speakers. You will leave the conference as a smarter professional
- Larry Davis – Private Investigator/Trainer:
“Contact Interviews and Situational Awareness”
Note : Larry Davis will also provide PI’s with 4 hours of continuing education credit including 1 hour of ethics for $20. See Larry Davis at the conference to obtain those hours.
- Ryan Dunlap – Former Hostage Negotiator
“REAL Talk” – Tools for handling difficult people and situations
- Paul Tamaroff, Esq. – GAPPS President
Ethics and Current case law
LUNCH BREAK – Catering by FOX BARBECUE
LIVE INTERACTION with instructors, vendors and other process servers There’s only one chance per year!
Door prizes, too!
For more information and registration, go to http://gappsprocess.com/calendar/6th-annual-conference-and-continuing-education-seminar/
Don’t hide behind your computer screen – come out and